IndyStar reporter Dan McFeely recently put together a photo gallery of his 25 favorite things about Carmel, Indiana. His list includes everything from the Monon Trail and local farmers’ market to the dominance of the Carmel school system and sports teams.
As fellow residents of Carmel we thought we would add a few others to the list:
- Carmel Gazebo Concert Series – Enjoy some great music while relaxing with friends and family.
- Stellar Schools – Carmel public schools score a 9 out of 10 (with ten being top marks) based on its public schools test results. Carmel High School scored a perfect 10!
- Carmel Parks – Explore more than 500 acres of parkland by foot or bike! J
- Recycling Program – It’s nice to live in a city that cares about the environment and pays it forward.
- Something for everyone – Probably one of the best things about living in Carmel is that there’s something for everyone! If you love the outdoors, there is biking, hiking, parks, rivers, etc. If you love the arts, check out the Palladium, the ballet, or the Arts & Design District. This really is a city for everyone!
Read Dan’s full list of 25 Things I Like About Carmel here>.