Only 8 Cottage Home Sites Still Available at Inglenook of Carmel
Building a neighborhood is more than just constructing houses and streets; it’s about creating a community of homes. We are excited to announce that Inglenook’s cozy community is almost full! We have officially sold out of Ross Chapin’s Betty Rose and Betty Sue cottage home designs.
This leaves eight Inglenook home sites and two move-in-ready cottage-style homes still available. From the details in the homes to the design of the whole neighborhood, Inglenook is thoughtfully planned. Each of the remaining home sites has a specific cottage home design that best fits its respective lot and neighboring homes.
To help you keep track of your favorite designs, we have broken down the availability of the remaining home designs.
- The Betty Sue and Betty Rose, Inglenook’s single-story cottage homes, have SOLD OUT.
- The Coho, Inglenook’s two-bedroom, two-story cottage home, has a few remaining home sites left.
- The Ellis is one of Ross Chapin’s three-bedroom cottage-style homes. This three-bedroom home brings the outdoors in with a front porch that spans with the width of the home. There is only ONE Ellis left within the Inglenook pocket neighborhood. You can view a virtual tour of the move-in-ready Ellis here. >
- The Iris is Ross Chapin’s newest three-bedroom cottage home design and is making its debut at Inglenook. This home offers cottage character with flexible design. There are a few Inglenook home sites for the Iris that remain.
- The Madison is the largest in square footage of Inglenook’s cottage homes. TWO Madison home sites remain.
- The Madrona is Ross Chapin’s three-bedroom home complete with a storage loft and private office. ONE Madrona home site remains.
- Last, but not least, the Plumrose is Inglenook’s three- or four- bedroom Ross Chapin home design. We have ONE Inglenook home site and ONE move-in-ready Plumrose available.
View the latest Inglenook site plan >
View the move-in-ready homes >
If you had your heart set on a Betty, don’t be too sad, Casey Land, from Land Development and Building, can build a cottage home similar to those at Inglenook on your own property. He’ll help walk you through the process of selecting the right lot and the construction of your new home. To set up a private meeting with Casey to talk cottages contact him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 317.442.7773.
To schedule a private tour of Inglenook or to speak with someone on the Inglenook team please contact us at 317.767.9760 or via email at email@example.com. Our sales office is open Wednesday-Friday, 2-6PM and Saturday-Sunday, 1-4PM.