When you build at Inglenook we’ll discuss many things - home designs, homesites, floor plans, flooring, built-ins, colors, and more. Each Cottage Home at Inglenook is unique and a direct reflection of the homeowners – inside and out.
Here are 6 ways Inglenook residents have put their personal touch on their Inglenook Cottage Homes:
1. Captivating Colors – There are 48 Cottage Homes at Inglenook of Zionsville, and each will be a different color. Blue and red, yellow and blue, or green and purple – you decide on the perfect color combination!
2. A House With A Name – “Cotton Cottage”, “Nightingale”, and “Firefly” are just a few of the names Inglenook residents have bestowed upon their Cottage Homes. Naming your Cottage Home has become a neighborhood tradition.
3. Growing Gardens – Each Cottage Home is surrounded by personal yard space. Thoughtfully designed, these small-scale yards provide the perfect space for a creative green thumb.
4. Full Flower Boxes – Large flower boxes wrap the Cottage Home’s room-sized porch. Year round, these flower boxes are overflowing with seasonal foliage or fresh herbs.
5. Front Porch Life – We can’t say enough about porches and front porch living at Inglenook Pocket Neighborhoods. Relax, read a book, enjoy a family dinner, or catch up with neighbors. Porches are an extension of your home and an outdoor room to enjoy.
6. Side Yard Living – Cottage living is designed to maximize space, indoors and out. Inglenook’s side yards provide private, customizable spaces for owners to extend porches, plant a vegetable garden, or add a fence for your little kiddos or furry friends—the options are endless.
We have truly enjoyed watching our Inglenook of Carmel residents put their love and personality into their Cottage Homes. We look forward to seeing how our Inglenook of Zionsville residents will do the same.
To schedule a private neighborhood tour or home design meeting please contact us at 317.767.9760 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.